Phase II Officially in Progress
With Phase I of the EDS Campus Master Plan complete, the Board of Trustees and leadership committees are focused on completing the planning and readiness for development on the Flowing Wells Campus.
From November 2015 through May 2016, the following work will be conducted to prepare for the next construction phase(s):
- Complete the building design and academic programming elements, working with Wonder, by Design.
- Complete a comprehensive Business and Marketing Plan that details revenue and expense models for the first five years, led by Dr. Barbara Coleman.
- Establish and rank priorities for facilities and programs, led by the Planning and Design Committee.
- Establish a funding plan, led by the Campaign Committee and the Board of Trustees.
- Prepare materials to support and launch a “quiet” then public capital campaign, led by the Campaign Committee and the EDS Advancement Team.
Upon completion of this planning and design phase, we anticipate rolling out detailed plans for the next construction phase. In the meantime, we are seizing every opportunity to incorporate our Flowing Wells Campus resources into every grade’s learning experience (solar energy day, gardening and harvesting experiences in every grade, athletic practices, etc…) as well as serving as a resource for the community (e.g. Episcopal youth gatherings, Young Life, Garden City Falcons Pop Warner football, and more).
Check back to our website often, and stay tuned…